Monday 21 July 2014

How do you eat an elephant?


...one bite at a time

Progress has been slower than I hoped recently. It just takes so long to take out, replace and putty new panes of glass into frames that are tired and weary.


However I'm getting towards the end and the frame repairs will keep me busy during the long winter evenings. I was however thwarted by a family of swallows who, having had years of nesting inside, were determined not to relinquish their association with the Manse and built a nest on a sheet of board that covers the bathroom window 


I guess I'll just have to wait till they're fledged...it's not like there's nothing else to be getting on with


Meanwhile Do has been busy perfecting her brush strokes and working on the two replacement dormer windows.



No comments:

Post a Comment