Saturday 20 June 2020

"The difference between utility and utility plus beauty is the difference between telephone wires and the spider web" Edwin Way Teale

 We are trying to keep as much as we can from the existing building and contents. I reused some of the vee lining from the bathroom to make a sink unit and cupboard for the utility room. 

                                         



The floor is a mixture of ceramic tiles and floorboards (which are the leftovers from the 125 m2 I bought from the bloke in Oldham) I didn't have enough of either to do the whole floor and I think the way they look next to each other would almost suggest it was meant to be that way.



I have since peeled off the green plastic covering from the sink


I even retained the original toilet roll holder which Do had found











No comments:

Post a Comment