Thursday 14 October 2021

"Unfinished Business" Billy Davies

 I've been so busy doing "stuff" that this blog drifted away from my consciousness. Every day is like any other and I've been living in a kind of trance. It wasn't till someone asked me yesterday what had happened to it that I realised it's been 6 months since I updated. If there's anyone out there who's been checking in since April, my apologies but I'm back on track - but not in any particular order


The scaffolding had been up for a while - well years actually. Although the roof had largely been repaired, I needed a platform for fixing the guttering and to enable painting - both of which have now been attended to. Some of the bolts broke as I was trying to depole (technical term) the house but it's now looking like it hasn't done for many a year.


It certainly looks a bit different, and quite impressive when you see it from the ferry 


 






No comments:

Post a Comment