Tuesday 23 January 2018

"I'm just this committed dilettante. I think what I've found is that I've tried to do a lot of different things in my life and discovered I'm not as good at them as I'd want to be."

I spent the first part of the day distracted by the possibility of bad weather and no boat tomorrow. I had several "jobs" to do if today was the last day of this visit - measuring, calculating, tidying and that took most of the morning. After lunch I fitted a socket in the corridor 


 and started putting up plasterboard 


Later I explored some house design software my man Friday had passed on to me. 

At the time of writing it looks like the gale force winds mean I'll definitely be here until Friday - so tomorrow could be a day of plasterboarding and some second fixing

No comments:

Post a Comment